The Artelia Foundation
Every year since 2007, Artelia has been devoting a portion of its profits to support humanitarian projects in France and around the world. The objectives of the Foundation remain focused on social, humanitarian and environmental issues and are characterised by:
- Supporting lasting actions requiring technical and human skills provided by our staff or retirees,
- Deploying assignments covering all the Group’s areas of expertise, in particular those of its building construction and industrial facilities sector and the support services departments, which the Foundation has not called on very much up to now,
- Increasing the number of assignments implemented in France, where humanitarian needs remain significant,
- Developing projects proposed by our staff,
- Enhancing its unifying effect on Artelia staff.
We hope to keep increasing the number of employees who participate in this great venture.
Jacques Gaillard, President of the Artelia Foundation